Come and join a Big 4 firm in London that's currently leading the way in tax technology and transformation services.
You'll be joining a Tax Technology & Transformation (TTT) team who are currently receiving significant investment from senior partners to expand its reach in the market. Last financial year, TTT contributed to 25% of the firm's total revenue and this year they plan to increase this by another third! Therefore, joining this team can only mean you'll be working with the best technologies, clients, and people. And with this, comes unparalleled training, endless opportunities, and creative freedom to test new technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, redesign & implementation of tax operating model and metric measurement
- Design and embed effective tax control framework and processes across the end to end supply chain
- Enhance performance improvement for the global tax function
- Enhance business plans with goals, build & deployment strategies and measure "closed-loop" performance for clients.
- Drive the Global build activities to provide high-impact Global Compliance and Reporting and Tax Technology blueprint materials that are relevant and timely (e.g. single-folds, client meeting decks, facilitated client session (FCS) materials, thought leadership, diagnostics, internal user guides and blueprints)
- Support the engagement of global markets and infrastructure resources (Communications, Knowledge, Enablement Center, etc.)
- Driving deployment of materials across the EMEIA & Global network
What do you need to have?
- Successful, high-level management experience of technically complex & demanding projects
- Ability to win new clients proactively
- Ability to manage team strategy & operations and junior staff development
- Interested in developing knowledge of ERP software (SAP, Oracle)
- Interested in specialising in one or more of the following areas:
- Tax compliance & reporting
- Development and/or implementation of tax tech
- Finance/tax performance improvement
Please note, the advertised salary should be used as a guide and will be discussed upon application.
For more information, please contact Alex Mann at Harvey John.