Come and join a Big 4 firm in London that's currently leading the way in tax technology and transformation services.
You'll be joining a Tax Technology & Transformation (TTT) team who are currently receiving significant investment from senior partners to expand its reach in the market. Last financial year, TTT contributed to 25% of the firm's total revenue and this year they plan to increase this by another third! Therefore, joining this team can only mean you'll be working with the best technologies, clients, and people. And with this, comes unparalleled training, endless opportunities, and creative freedom to test new technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the successful delivery of projects such as:
- Indirect Tax aspects of ERP implementations and ERP streamlining on Pan European basis (SAP, Navision, Oracle, etc.)
- Indirect Tax reviews of ERP systems (VAT Healthchecks)
- Implementation of 3rd party software solutions focusing on Indirect Tax automation and monitoring
- Digital tax admin (e-invoicing, SAF-T, real-time reporting, etc.)
- Build & maintain positive client relationships and provide excellent service
- Build relationships within the firm, noticing opportunities and expanding network.
- Winning new work by supporting business development and sales processes engaging with VAT client relationship owners.
- Manage client portfolio & be involved with creating new products for business development.
- Mentoring team members
What do you need to have?
- Significant specialisation in one or more of the following:
- Indirect Tax compliance and reporting
- Development and/or implementation of tax technology
- Tax performance improvement
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong communication skills
- Motivated to explore new challenges and work with new technologies
Please note, the advertised salary should be used as a guide and will be discussed upon application.
For more information, please contact Alex Mann at Harvey John.