Do you have knowledge of the gate industry? Perhaps you've been a gate engineer and now want an office based role?
A Contract Sales Manager is required to promote new maintenance agreements by pro-actively contacting prospective customers, relationship building and networking. To generate income by high level upgrades and recommendations.
What will you be doing?
- Building relationships with facility companies, who will promote your services
- Networking: attending breakfast meetings, chamber of commerce events, promoting through Linked In connections
- Recognise service and maintenance growth opportunities
- Build positive relationships, delivering best advice in line with the company's Design Guide and Safer Gate Policy.
- Identify opportunities, add value
- Able to cost and value automatic gate maintenance agreements
- Develop clear communications internally and externally
- Undertake ambassadorial representation with all trades and like bodies, impacting on positive future relationships.
What do you need?
- At least a couple of years experience of the automatic gate industry is essential
- Good communication skills, likeability
- Able to build rapport and influence, network to promote the business
What's on offer?
- Working Mon to Fri 8.00am to 5.00pm with hour for lunch, from home, office and occasional site
- £35,000 base OTE £45K
- Bonus scheme on contracts sold
- Electric car
- Health insurance
- Death in Service Benefit