Office Administrator (Maternity Cover)
£20,000 per annum
Do you have at least 12 months' office experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability learn other computer systems; are you confident communicating both to colleagues and external contacts at all levels? Are you available to cover upto 12 months' maternity leave? If so we would love to hear from you.
My Choice Children's Homes are looking for a General Office Administrator to cover 12 months maternity leave. You will be working in our friendly office in Haywards Heath (5 - 10 minutes walk from the station).
Your duties would include:
- Book training courses with trainers using Microsoft Outlook and other internal systems.
- Allocating staff to training courses using internal HR system records in conjunction with Managers.
- Pre course administration, creating and set up Registers, preparing course material.
- Assisting with collation of training records and data.
- Preparing Induction set up for new starters.
- Researching new training courses in conjunction with Managers and the IQA, Head of Training Centre
- Answer overflow calls from Reception in conjunction with other Administration staff.
- Cover Reception duties in the absence of the Receptionist for breaks/leave/sickness etc.
- Assisting with the setup of the Training Centre for training courses, Inductions, meetings etc.
- Assisting the Policy Manager with a range of administration tasks and duties.
- File reports on SharePoint, collect Manager comments (email) and submit to Ofsted.
- Responsible for filing Ofsted responses and submitting via email.
- Completion of NOEs (Notification of Events) in the absence of other office staff who are trained to do so.
- Administration duties relating to the use of Clear Care recording system and support with queries.
- Complete amendments on the SOP’s (Statement of Purpose Word doc, adding new starters for example) and young person guides (Word doc) file and send to Ofsted.
- Updating the supervision and company structure charts for each home
- Complete amendments to the company policies and file appropriately on the SharePoint system.
- Complete amendments to the School Policies and complete tasks where needed for the Schools. This includes the SCR (School Centralised Record)
- Support with administration of the Training Centre.
- Updating SharePoint in relation to Agency Workers profiles.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 12 months' office experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability learn other computer systems
- to be confident communicating both to colleagues and external contacts at all levels]
- Available to cover up to 12 months' maternity leave
Face to face interview process
- Please view the document (opens in a pop up)