Fabricator? Electrician? Mechanic? Access Controls?
£29000 - £35000 per annum + overtime, Benefits + vehicle
Do you have experience of one of the following skillsets and looking for a new challenge, training and new career?
1. CCTV and Access controls
2. Fabricator - making gates, railings, rollers
5. Groundworks - ducting, installing gate posts
If you are within 45 commutabel distance to Woking, Surrey and looking for a new career, as a Gate Engineer, then pls apply.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be fully trained in every aspect of installing and also service / repair of automatic gates within the London and Home Counties area mainly.
- After training, you'll be able to read site plans, drawings and prepare equipment; install access controls, automated gates, electrical and ground work; Detect and repair system faults, Perform routine maintenance services; Test system, train customers on functions; Complete timesheets, expenses paperwork
What do you need?
- Experience of one of the key skills above and / or electronics/electrical background
- Clean valid driving licence
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
What's on offer?
- Base Salary of c. £29,000 - this will increase as your responsibilities and experience develops
- £35,000-£38,000 on target earnings (This is mainly made up of travel time which is counted as Overtime)
- Overtime paid outside of core hours Mon to Fri
- Company vehicle
- Expenses and mileage which starts from home - all mileage paid
- Hours 7am to 4pm mon to Fri - overtime paid outside of this for weekends and time in lieu, as well as travel time to client site
- Life insurance