£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Do you want to work for a fun, friendly and supportive company that encourages individuals to demonstrate and develop their talents??
You will be responsible for the back office administration supporting the sales team in the transition to the service delivery team overseeing the full client life cycle from on-boarding, selling additional services, to later off-boarding when the time is right. The Client Services team are the "go to" contacts for our existing clients and are critical to a positive client experience.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the transition of clients from the sales team to ongoing service delivery
- Scheduling meetings between colleagues and client contacts
- Creating accurate and professional documentation for clients, including proposals
- Taking a key role in maintaining client engagement
- Supporting the maintenance of the client database
- Managing the client review process
- Supporting client off-boarding
What do you need?
- A solid career history gained in an administration role, at least in part this should be within professional services
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- A good level of education is essential (minimum Maths and English GCSE A-C / Grade 4 or above)
- Highly organised, with the ability to juggle ever-changing priorities and work to very tight deadlines
- Extremely high level of attention to detail, with excellent written communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to relate to all our clients
- Able to work on your own initiative and take ownership
What's on offer
- £25-£30k DOE
- Will be an office based role 37.5hrs per week
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Pension (std EE 5% / ER 3%)
- Group Life Assurance x4 salary
- Employee Assistance programme
- Company sick pay