Market Research Assistant
£17000 - £20000 per annum + benefits
Recent Geography or Economics Grad 2:1 min
A graduate required with good business degree which incorporated some research modules e.g. geography, economics, finance, or similar who wants to pursue a career in market research. This is a dedicated graduate training program with immediate responsibility and client facing with opportunity to grow and progress career fairly quickly.
What will the Market Research Assistant be doing?
- Prepare presentations
- Manage client queries and respond to within time limits
- Support a major client
- Production of monthly data
- Extrapolate and manipulate data
- Gather information to undertake data reconciliation
- Support client team
What skills does the Market Research Assistant need?
- Must have a min of 2:1 degree in related field
- Strong MS Office including Excel (Pivot tables/VLook ups)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to go face to face with client and in the future provide full presentation
- Interest in golf
What's on offer for the Market Research Assistant?
- Starting salary of £17000 - £20000 dep exp
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance cover.
- Hybrid working